Drawworks Oilwell 860-E 1500 HP
Drawworks Oilwell 860-E 1500 HP with Elmagco 6032 hydromatic brake
Drums 28 in c 52 in drum diameter with Lebus grooving for 1 3/8 in line
Power 4 x Caterpillar D399 TAC with Kato 1050 kW 600 V alternators in skidded engine house with rain roofs
One Caterpillar 3406 standby generator
SCR Model 1200 4 generator x 5 bay Ross Hill system
Mast Superior 142 ft x 21 ft 1 025 000 lb (API static 750,000 lb with 12 lines)
Racking board with ladders and A-frame, 4 in standpipe & manifold with 4 in valve with 3 x 2 in outlets rated at 5000 psi. Mast built to accept 500 ton top drive
Drilling Anchor Drill line anchor is an E-80 sensator for 1 3/8 in line
Substructure Box-on-box 25 ft high (750 000 lb rotary and 500 000 lb set back) complete with V-Door, handrails and stairs.
Travelling equipment 500 ton with 6 sheaves for 1-3/8 in EIPS drilling line
Rotary table National 37-1/2 in with master bushing & independent electric drive with a GE 752 DC traction motor, gearbox & brake
Swivel 500 ton Swivel
Kelly 5 Y4 in hexagonal 40ft x 4 % IF Kelly bushing and air driven forward and reverse Kelly spinner
Mud pumps 2 x 1600 HP F-1600 triplex pumps with pulsation dampeners, pop off valves, 6000 psi pressure gauges, unitized on a skid with 4 in diameter discharge lines. Each pump is driven by Two (2) GE 752 DC motors with blowers and 1 x 5 in x 6 in 50HP charge pump.
Rotary Hose: 3 in ID x 65 ft, 5000 psi WP with 4 in API connections complete with safety clamps, chains, and hammer unions on each end.
Water Tanks 400 bbl water tank combined on a skid with a 30 bbl trip tank, 3 x 20 HP centrifugal transfer pumps 1x 500 bbl storage water tank.
Air compressors 2 x electric 20 HP screw type Quincy compressors belt driven 1 x cold start screw type compressor powered by a Lister diesel engine.
Mud system Capacity 1340 bbl in three tanks with 2 x Derrick Super G 4-panel shakers
BOP Equipment: Cameron annular 13 5/8 in SM rebuilt certified and NACE trim. Cameron double gate 13 5/8 in SM rebuilt certified and NACE trim.
Drilling spool 13 5/8 in 5-M with 3 1/8 outlets
1x Shaffer 2000 PSI I WP spherical annular bop complete with diverter spool and 1x 12″Hydraulically operated valve.
1 x Hydril single ram type bop 2000 PSI I WP.
The above BOP’s will be trolley mounted on a rail system for quick rig ups Blind rams and S in rams.
Accumulator Koomey unit 3000 psi 6 x station 220 gal with Hydril regulator valve, 2 x air pumps with 1 x electric triplex pump, 1 x remote unit and unbiblical for rig floor
Choke Manifold Choke & kill manifold 3 x 2 x 5OOO psi with  x positive and  adjustable choke with buffer tank . Skid mounted with lay down style poor boy degasser Kill line: 3 in 5M kill line valve with 3 in 5M NRV.
Drill Pipe: 10,000 ft of 5 in 19.5 lb/ft drill pipe Grade G-105 with hardbanding 3 x 9 in drill collars, 12 x 8 in drill collars, 15 x 6 in collars, 10 x 5 in heavy wall drill pipe
Bail Arms 1 x set 2 % in x 132 in long 350 ton bail arms
Rig floor tuggers 2 x V-door hoist air winch max lift 8 000 lb with in line
Bit subs & crossovers Full crossover and bit sub inventory to suit Contractor’s tubulars.
Drill line spooler Air operated spooler with 5000 ft of 1 3/8 in line
Elevators: To suit Contractor’s tubulars
Slips: To suit Contractor’s tubulars
Tongs: Type BJ tongs 5 in through 13 3/8 in.
Collars: Drill pipe collars slips elevators 5 in through 9 in.
Spinner: Hydraulic drill pipe spinner.
- Survey unit Wire line unit with 15 000 ft of 0.092 wire make five star retrievers
BA sets 2 No. 1 hr sets
Tool Shack: Welding set and cutting tools
Welfare: Locker room for crew
Junk skip Junk skip combined Koomey skid 8 ft W x 40 ft L
Spares Container with full spare parts with oil storage
- Offices Toolpusher office
Fuel Tank 9 000 gallon capacity, with  3 HP fuel transfer pumps and filters
Casing tong: 20 in casing power tong-power and hydraulic power pack with jaw sizes 7′ in, 9 5/8 in, 13 3/8 in & 20 in.
Hydraulic power pack Skid mounted electric power unit powered by 60 HP motor, 65 GPM @ 2250 psi. Hydraulic tank and all pipe work with relief valve & cooler
- Casing Tools: Slip elevators for 7 in, 9 5/8 in, 13 5/8in and 20in casing with 200 ton spider.
- Dog house:Top house with knowledge box and four lockers. Shelves 7 ft 10 in wide x 9ft high x 17 ft long, with knowledge box and 4 lockers
Miscellaneous Catwalk 18 in high 5 ft wide & 56 ft long (Two sections 28 ft long each) 4 x pipe racks 18 in high.
- Box on Box construction Diesel Electric 3 x 4 SCR Drive Systems
- 1 each 1500 Horsepower 4 speed with Reverse capability.
- 2 each GE 752 traction motors or equivalent
- 2 each Disc Brake system mounted on each side of the drill line drum.
- 1 each Brake cooling System mounted on a separate skid with 30 Barrel volume tank included two each centrifugal pumps, heat exchanger, and alarm system.
- 1 each Hydraulic Cathead system rated for 80,000 pound of tor4que at 2,500 psig.
- 1 each Hydraulic pump integrated into the Drawworks drive system
- 1 each Separate electrically driven hydraulic back-up system
- 1 each Drillers Console fitted with air operated controls for Drawworks
- Weight-Indicator, rotary torque, rotary RPM’s, Pump pressure, pump strokes, and tong torque.
- Two 10’ Boxes and one 5’ Box for a total floor height of 25-feet with a 23-foot clearance under rotary beams.
- 800,000 pound Set Back capacity
- 1,330,000 gross nominal Set Back
- 3 each air winches
1 -Man rider
1-General Rig floor use
- 5 each Stairways from Rig floor
- 1 each V-Door Gate
- 1 each BOP Trolley and Beams underneath Drill floor
142 foot height wind shear load max 93 knots, with pipe 70 knots.
- Duel 4” Standpipes from drill floor manifold with high pressure Isolation Valves for each Standpipe.
- 1,000,000 pound hook-load capacity
- Pipe racking capacity 21,000 ft of 5” drill pipe
- Pick racking boards
- Drill Collar winch
- 6 Sheave 1-3/8” Grooved Crown block plus fast line sheave
- PA in Derrick
- Flashing Beacon
- All necessary pad eyes and Sheaves to support tongs, pickup lines, derrick climber, Gin-pole and optional Iron Roughneck
2500 bbl capacity complete with shaker tank, sand trap two mud compartments complete with isolation valves and piping. Pits are grating covered with lighting mounted atop of the tanks
- 2 each linear motion shakers with removable mud shoots mounted underneath shaker solids discharge
- 1 each 3-in-1 mud cleaner and linear motion shaker ,two 12” cone desander,
- 1 each 12” cone desilter
- 1 each 12 cone desilter
- 1 each degasser
- 3 each 5 x 6 centrifugal pumps and 60 hp electric motors
- 2 each 10 hp agitators
- 2 mud guns
500-Barrel capacity with two compartments, three equalizing valves for both compartments. Tanks are grating covered with lighting mounted atop of the tanks
- 2 each 10 HP agitators
- 2 each mud guns
500-Barrel capacity fitted with one 40 Barrel pill tank, and additional mud compartments with suction capacity from # 1 or # 2 Mud Pump
Two Each 500 barrel tanks each with two compartments, equalizing valves for each compartment. A suction valve can incorporate reserve mud into active system.
Water Tank/Trip Tank:
500-Barrel Drill water tank with a 50-Barrel trip tank on Sub Substructure end
- 1 each 4 x 5 Trip Tank pump
- 2 each 4 x 5 drill water pumps
- 2 each 1600 HP, 5000 PSIG belt-drive triplex pumps mounted on a master skid with 2 each GE 752 high torque DC motors. Pumps complete with pulsation dampers, relief valves and liner cooling tank
- 2 each 5 x 6 charging pumps
- 2 each 2 x 2 liner wash cooling pump
- 1 each 100 gallon liner wash water tank
- 1 each 27.5 inch independent driven rotary table with a 752 GE high torque DC motor
Top Drive: OPTIONAL
- 1 each 500 ton electrically driven top drive with rails and service loop
- 1 each 400 ton swivel
- 1 each 400-ton traveling block 6-sheave grooved for 1-3/8” drill line
- 1 each 5-1/4” hexagonal with Kelly shuck
- 1 each 4-1/4” hexagonal with Kelly shuck
- 2 each Kelly saver subs
- 1 each upper and lower Kelly cock
10,000 pound working pressure, complete with all valves for kill line, flare line, with manual hydraulic chock with controls for hydraulic choke on rig floor. All mounted on a master skid with gas buster mounted on one of the skid.
- 1 each 10,000 # double
- 1 each10,000 # single
- 1 each 10,000# 13-5/8” Annular
- 1 each 10,000# 13-5/8” drilling spool
- 1 each BOP Test pump with chart recorder
- 1 each set of 3.5” rams
- 1 each set of 5” rams
- 1 each set of 6.5” rams
- 1 each set of 8” rams
- 1 each 6 station twenty-six each 11-gallon bottle unit mounted on a 50’ x 10’ skid complete with roof and 2 each triplex pump
– NC50/IF connections
- 10,000 feet of 5” grade G105 19.50-PPF
- 5,000 feet of 5” grade S 19.50-PPF
- 18 each 6.5”
- 8 each 8”
- 3 each 9.5
- 20 Each 5” heavy weight
Pipe handling tools:
- 1 each Kelly spinner
- 1 lot of B type tongs and pipe jaws from 5” to 9.5”
- 1 lot Drill collar slips 5” up to 8”
- 1 each elevator from 5” up to 9.5”
Drill line spooler:
- 1 each drill line spooler for 5,000’ of 1-3/8” drill line
Top Dog house:
- 1 each 50’ x 10’ x 10’ with exits from center of house to drill floor and end of house facing pipe rack
- Two windows each side and air-conditioned
- BOP remote located inside. Driller’s knowledge box located inside
- 3 each caterpillar model 3512 engines with 1375 KW Generators or equal. Each Gen-set is mounted in there individual houses with removal exhaust and removable Roofs.
- 1 each 10,000-gallon capacity round skid-mounted fuel tank complete with drip pan.
- 2 each gear driven fuel pumps and filters
- 2 each 130 CFM Screw air compressors rated at 125 psi
- 1 each cold start compressor engine driven
- 1 each desiccant air dryer system
- 1 each 3 x 4 SCR house rated at 1975 Amps. Enclose and air conditioned with all external plugs fitted on one end. Duel exit doors, and Drillers control console included in package.
- 1 each lot Suitcases/Grass hoppers to route cables to pits and floor
Change House/Tool room:
- 1 each 50’ x 10’ x 10’ change house/tool room complete with washers and dryers for crew.
Workshop/Heavy Tool storage:
- 1 each 50’ x 10’ x 10’ change house/tool room with center petition large door on Tool storage end
- 1 each crew unit
- 1 each toolpusher/company man unit